May 12, 2015
Wedding photography is a tedious and artistic job. Hence, mistakes can really mess up the entire project as well as the reputation of a photographer. Photographers from Warwickshire list a few common mistakes listed at http://www.hemsleyphotography.co.uk/ also that should be avoided:
* The schedule for the days has not been decided and finalized.
* Unexpected changes to the schedule.
* Deviating from taking main pictures by interference of people asking to take their pictures.
* Not letting the posers know what expression to put in a particular shot.
* Not getting a helping hand.
* Taking too many pictures and missing out on candid ones.
* Not capturing the ‘first look’ of the bride or groom as they have special expressions.
* Trying to take the ‘perfect’ picture and missing details
* Not hiring a professional.